The holidays are right around the corner which means tons of baking is about to happen! Well , at least some households get to smell the warmth of fresh cookies being baked. I’m pretty terrible at baking and cooking in general, but that doesn’t mean I don’t need a snazzy new apron! The great thing about aprons is how versatile they are, cooking, crafting and garden just to name a few reasons to have one. They also happen to be super easy to make, and a go to beginner project for new sewers. And did I mention its the holidays? Handmade gifts are always a little more fun both to give and receive! Check out a few of the most stylish and easy to make aprons we found on the web. We even threw in a few no-sew aprons for those of you that don’t even want to attempt to thread a needle!
1. Felt Flamingo Bag : PMQ for Two
2. Crochet Fox Purse : One Dog Woof
3. Frog Satchel : Snugglebug University
4. Owl Macaron Coin Purse : Craft Passion
5. Felt Hedgehog Pouch : My Mom Made That
6. Cat Zipper Pouch : The Makeup Dummy
7. Shark Beach Bag : Blitzy
8. Peekaboo Bunny Bag : Minted Strawberry
9. Chicken Zipper Pouch : Dandelion Drift
10. Donkey Purse : My White Idea
11. Fish Purse : Make It Love It
12. Elephant Pouch : My White Idea
13. Foxy Purse : By Wilma
14. Drawstring Fish Bag : DIY Tutorial Ideas
15. Bunny Tote : Pattern Pile
1. Felt Brooches : Deliahiris
2. Watermelon Scarf : Journey into Creativity
3. Pineapple Shoes : Duly Noted
4. Watermelon Floppy Hat: Studio DIY
5. Fruity Pockets : Damask Love
6. Watermelon Wedges : Homemade Banana
7. Pineapple Shirt : Handful of Handmade
8. Perler Bead Watermelon Necklace : Super + Super
9. Pineapple Shirt : The Makeup Dummy
10. Watermelon Tote : Make and Fable
11. Fruit Charm Bracelet : Kid Things
12. Clay Citrus Necklace : Revamperate
13. Strawberry Brooch : The Crafted Life
14. Cherry Pom Pom Bag : Damask Love
15. Pineapple Apron : Blitzy
16. Watermelon Peter Pan Collar : The House that Lars Built
17. Pineapple Earrings :Eryn With a Y
18. Lemon Shirt : I Love To Create
19. Watermelon Shoes : Johanna Rundel
20. Watermelon Skirt : Cutesy Crafts
21. Watermelon Purse : Chocodisco
22. Pineapple Dress : Studio DIY
1. Concrete Bar Necklace : Married to the Earth
2. Gold Covered Gem Earrings and Pins : DIY in PDX
3. Letter Blocks Necklace : Debi’s Design Diary
4. Cement Studs : Enthralling Gumption
5. Heart and Hexagon Necklace : Everyday Dishes
6. Faux Quartz Necklace : Fall for DIY
7. Square Studs : Meli Melo
8. Minimalist Jewelry : Darby Smart
9. Color Block Bracelet : Fall for DIY
10. Domino Style Necklace : True Blue Me and You
1. Cat Toes : SoPurrfect
2. Cat Lady Shirt : Minted Strawberry
3. Cat Clutch Purse : The Makeup Dummy
4. Crocheted Black Cat Hat : Persia Lou
5. Cat Necklace : Adorablest
6. Cat Choker Necklace : Beader Garden
7. Cute Cat Skirt : Flamingo Toes
8. Cat Purse : A Beautiful Mess
9. Wire Earrings : Instructables
10. Cat Shoulder Bag : Lana Red Studios
1. Duct Tape Pool Bag : Design Improvised
2. Cute Coin Purse : Create Mixed Media
3. Gift Bag Purses : Dream a Little Bigger
4. Placemat and Duct Tape Clutch : By Wilma
5. Snakeskin Clutch : Thanks, I Made It
6. Sunflower Bag : Second Chances
7. Striped Clutch : Trinkets In Bloom
8. Chevron Clutch : Sarah Hearts
9. Rainbow Clutch : Joann
10. Cat Bag : Sophie World
11. Flamingo Bag : Duct Brand
1. Tassel Sandals : Honestly WTF
2. Studded Flats : Hitha On the Go
3. Painted Sneakers : A Beautiful Mess
4. Braided Flip Flop Refashion : Make It Love It
5. Fabric Accent Sneakers : A Little Craft in Your Day
6. Color Block Sneakers : What I Wore
7. Embellished Pumps : Swell Mayde
8. Fabic Covered Pumps : All Day Chic
9. Jazzed Up Loafers : The Vault Files
10. Pom Pom Sandals : The Stripe
11. Tassel Sneakers : Jojotastic
12. Color Blocked Wedges : A Kailo Chic Life
13. Paper Covered Pumps : Trim Craft
14. Pom Pom Heels : Damask Love
15. Superpower Shoes : The Kipi Blog
16. Raffia Flowers : Damask Love
17. Gemstone Shoe Clips : Lovely Indeed
18. Watermelon Soled Pumps : Tongue in Chic
19. Lace Covered Heels : Dream a Little Bigger
20. Markered Sneakers : My Poppet Makes
21. Painted Saddle Shoes : I love To create
22. Adorable Fox Shoes : Kittenhood
23. Origami Bow Clip : Bespoke Bride
24. Floral Flip Flops : My So Called Crafty Life
25. Wrapped Gladiator Sandals : Mom Spark
1. How adorable is this pom pom trimmed cover up by Simple Simon and Co?
2. If you have a yard of fabric and some scraps you can make this cover up from Brit and Co.
3. Grab an extra large t-shirt to create this awesome tunic coverup by Diana Eng over at Make.
4. This is another cute pom pom trimmed beauty made over at Merrick’s Art.
5. Kimono Shaw : Life Anne Style
6. Simple Sewn Coverup : Bored and Crafty
7. Scarf Coverup : Martha Stewart
8. Chevron Cover up : Sew 4 Home
9. T-Shirt Halter : Trash To Couture
10. D.I.Y Romper : Merrick’s Art
11. Easy Pom Pom Cover : Make It Love It
12. Beach Towel Cover : Made Everyday
13. Sew Easy Beach Dress : Sew DIY
Forth of July is easily one of the few holidays that I actually enjoy dressing up for. Ugly Christmas sweaters never excite me and I adorn myself with a smidgeon of green just to avoid the inevitable pinches on St. Patrick’s Day. But I have zero issue rockin’ the red, white, and blue. Below are a few awesome ideas for your own made in America outfits.
1. Spray Paint Tank
This tank top from Small Detail Crafts couldn’t be easier! No patterns are needed and there are very few materials involved. It would be easy to make it your own with your own design.
2. Eraser Stamped Shirt
Over at Cutesy Crafts they love making an eraser stamped shirt for every holiday. This Forth of July themed one is absolutely adorable and super easy. It would even make a great project for kiddos.
3. Patriotic Canvas Shoes
These super cute mommy and me shoes could easily be made into matching father and sons shoes as well. Head on over to Pretty Providence to see just how simple they are to make.
4. Patriotic T-Shirt Headband
If you have a few red, white, and blue old t-shirts hanging around then this simple headband from Bless This Mess is perfect for you!
5. Simple Sewn American Flag
This cute shirt for kiddos comes with instruction for both boys and girls. If you have a few buttons and the ability to sew a straight line then check out this tutorial from Make It & Love It.
6. Bandana Flag T-Shirt
Sugar Bee Crafts has a cute take on the patriotic T-shirt by combining two 4th of July staples: Bandanas and American Flags.
7. Bleach Stamped Tank
This cute tank is achieved with a few household staples and a steady hand. Brit + Co even added a super cute striped pocket to finish it off.
8. American Flag Shorts
These cute shorts from Tealou & Sweetpea are not only adorable, they are inexpensive to make too!
8. Ombre Vans
Personalized Vans are always a fun project and this super simple blue ombre effect from the Swell Blog are made even cuter with the red shoelaces as an accent.
9. Patriotic Flip Flops
These flip flops are too cute not make! Check out this awesome step by step tutorial at Two Sisters Crafting.
10. Bandana Skirt
This simple bandana skirt is prefect your little cutie. This adorable skirt is simple to sew and can be found over at DIY CANDY.
11. Simple Bandana Headband
Bandanas definitely rule the 4th of July. This easy headband from Mine For the Making would be cute on any occasion, not just a red, white, and blue affair!
12. Pinwheel Hair Bows
What’s not to love about these stylish hair clips? Cutesy Crafts is at it again with this easy and affordable patriotic project.
13. Patriotic Bracelet
This clever little bracelet is made from paper straws and beads and would be a perfect craft for all ages. Check out how to make this fun project over at Buggy and Buddy.
14. Swag Flag Necklace : The House That Lars Built
15. Heart Tee : Creating Laura
16. Heart Flip Flops : Everyday Dishes
17. Flower Hair Clips : Busy Making Memories